- Chimney starter system lights charcoal quickly and evenly
- Made from aluminized steel with a stay-cool thermoplastic handle
- Holds enough briquettes for a 22-1/2-inch kettle grill
- Cone bottom ensures a fast start; eliminates need for lighter fluid
- Measures 7-1/2 by 7-1/2 by 12 inches
Weber’s chimney starter makes starting your charcoal a snap. It also cuts down the amount of time it takes for the coals to get ready. Just load up our extra large cannister full of coals, light up a fire starter or crinkled up newspaper, and set the cannister over the flame. In a matter of minutes the coals will be red hot. Who ever thought it could be so easy?
- Great for survival or camping
- Lights any fire
- Scraper included
- Good for thousands of strikes
- Magnesium flint
This fire strike magnesium flint is great of survival or camping. It quickly lights any fire, and will produce thousands of strikes. The scraper is included. You can use it to ignite damp or dry tinder.
Related Fire Starter Products