- Super Bright LED Flashlight – LED bulb provides over 100,000 hours of emergency light.
- AM/FM Radio – Receives excellent reception for tuning into emergency broadcasts.
- Solar Power – Most flashlight & radios use batteries which have a limited storage & usage time. Solar panel allows you to charge the internal battery by placing in direct light for unlimited usage.
- Hand Crank Power – Built in generator allows you to charge the internal battery by cranking with your hand so that you never run out of battery power.
- Mobile Phone Charger – Can help save lives, by providing enough power for a short voice or text conversation. Comes with universal adapter that connects to your phone’s car charger.
The unit uses a rechargeable Ni-Cad battery: a rechargeable battery that has the ability of recharging over 500 times. This remarkable radio and light recharges these batteries using either the hand crank and/or solar panel to charge them. You can simply charge the battery in the sun, charge it in artificial light, or charge it using the hand crank. After the battery has been fully charged and discharged, one minute of hand cranking produces 10 minutes of play. The radio is compact with dimensions of 7-1/2 inches in width, 5-1/2 inches in height, and 2-1/2 inches in depth. To charge in car, 4.5 volt DC auto lighter can be purchased separately.