- Treats up to 6000-litres of water
- Bottle uses replaceable filters
- Simply dip base of bottle into water source and use the pump to force the water
- Drink filtered water directly from the bottle
LIFESAVER bottle is the world�s first all in one ultra filtration water bottle. It will remove bacteria, viruses, parasites, fungi and all other microbiological waterborne pathogens without using chemicals like iodine or chlorine which leave a distinctive foul taste. LIFESAVER bottle produces filtered sterile drinking water quickly and easily. It incorporates LIFESAVER systems� unique FAILSAFE technology (another world first) which shuts off the bottle�s cartridge upon expiry, preventing contaminated water from being drunk. With LIFESAVER bottle there is no need for tablets, boiling, chemicals, tubes, shaking, scrubbing, waiting or effort. LIFESAVER bottle produces clean, sterile drinking water with no foul taste – fast! Simply Scoop and Go, give it a few pumps and that’s it, as soon as you open the teat clean drinking water begins to flow.Developed in response to natural disasters such as 2004’s tsunami and Hurricane Katrina, and in response to the world’s increasingly threatened supply of clean, drinkable water, the Lifesaver 6000 Ultra Filtration Water Bottle is a simple-to-use, chemical-free water purification system that removes water-borne pathogens and reduces chemical residues from the water making it safe to drink anywhere. The world’s first all-in-one ultra filtration water bottle, the Lifesaver Bottle makes easy-to-use, portable water filtration a reality for travelers and outdoors people everywhere.
The Lifesaver bottle eliminates the need for iodine tablets, tedious boiling, chemicals, tubes, shaking, scrubbing, waiting, and effort from the water purification process. The bottle uses a long-term use replaceable filter, which can treat about 6,000 liters of water, eight years of usage if you drank two liters of water every day. The bottle has a unique feature, which shuts the filter off when the cartridge has expired so you can get the maximum life out of your filter without the risk of drinking contaminated water.
The Lifesaver Bottle filters out all water-borne pathogens using a filter with holes 15 nanometers across to prevent even the smallest viruses, 25 nanometers across, to cross the filter, eliminating the need for chemicals to treat the water. The Lifesaver Bottle is fitted with a 6000UF replaceable purification cartridge that removes bacteria, viruses, cysts, parasites, fungi, and all other microbiological water-borne pathogens from your water.
The Lifesaver Bottle also comes with an activated carbon filter, made of a high specification activated carbon block which reduces a broad spectrum of chemical residues including: pesticides, endocrine disrupting compounds, medical residues, and heavy metals such as lead and copper. The Carbon filter also eliminates bad tastes and odors from contaminates such as chlorine and sulphur. The carbon filter is designed to last for approximately 250 liters.
In addition to the purification cartridge and carbon filter, the Lifesaver Bottle is supplied with a pre-filter disc. The pre-filter disc protects the membranes of the purification cartridge from objects such as gravel, sand, sticks, and mud, prolonging the overall life of the cartridge. Your pre-filter disc may also be used as a sponge to soak up water from those hard-to-reach areas like cracks in rocks or shallow puddles.
Exceptionally easy to use, the Lifesaver Bottle filters water on demand at the time of collection. Simply unscrew the base, dip the bottle in the nearest water source, and pump the water through the filter to a teat at the other end, purifying up to 750 milliliters of water in just under a minute. The clean water can be drank immediately, directly from the Lifesaver bottle or poured into a separate container for storage. Designed to work at any angle and in any axis, not only are you able to drink from the bottle in any position, but you can also fill mugs, water bottles, pans, and other water storage vessels from any position.
The Lifesaver Bottle utilizes failsafe technology to protect you from drinking contaminated water toward the end of the filter cartridge’s life. As the cartridge approaches the end of its life, the bottle requires a greater number of pumps to induce water to flow. When no more water can be induced to flow despite continuous pumping, the cartridge has expired and it is time to replace it.
The Lifesaver Bottle is designed not to over-pressurize as a safety feature to prevent injury. Over-pumping the bottle will cause the flip lid to bulge. If pumping continues, then the teat will open and release the water and the pressure.
Due to its unique pneumatic action, the Lifesaver Bottle can be used to direct a jet of sanitized water directly onto a wound, cleaning away any contaminants, allowing for levels of wound irrigation never before possible in the field.
Winner of the “Best Technological Development for Future Soldier System Enhancement” at Soldier Technology 2007, the Lifesaver bottle has earned the trust of the armed forces in delivering safe water anywhere in the world. Tested and approved for use by the United States EPA, the UK Water Compliance Guidelines, and the European Drinking Water Directive Council, the Lifesaver 6000 Ultra Filtration Water Bottle is a portable water purification system that you can rely on.
- Cartridge service rating: 6,000 liters (1,585 U.S. gallons)
- Replaceable activated carbon filter
- Replaceable UF cartridge
- Bacteria retention: >99.999995 % (log 7.5)(2)
- Virus retention: >99.999 % (log5)(3)
- Activated carbon reduces chemical residues including: pesticides, endocrine disrupting compounds, medical residues, and heavy metals
- Bottle storage capacity: 750 milliliters
- Chew-proof, replaceable drinking teat
- Watertight, snap-fit lid
- Cap seal
- Pump tube
- Protective sleeve
- Removable anti-slip base
- Twist lock pump handle
- Removable carry strap
- Dry weight of bottle including cartridge: 635 grams (approximately 22 ounces)
- Minimum operating temperature: >0 degrees Celsius, 32 degrees Fahrenheit
- Maximum operating temperature: 50 degrees Celsius, 122 degrees Fahrenheit
- Minimum storage temperature: -10 degrees Celsius, 14 degrees Fahrenheit
- Maximum storage temperature: 60 degrees Celsius, 140 degrees Fahrenheit
- Initial flow rate: 2.5 liters per minute at 0.25 Bar(1)
- Flow rates and capacity depend on the quality of the feed water
- After first use, the product should be protected against freezing
Compliance and Testing Specifications:
- U.S. compliance EPA: U.S. National Primary Drinking Water Regulations under the Safe Drinking Water Act 93-523
- UK compliance: Water Supply (Water Quality) Regulations 2000
- EU compliance: European Drinking Water Directive Council, Directive 98/83/EC
- Tested by London School of Hygiene & Tropical Medicine using Escherichia coli NCTC 10418 in accordance with the Protocol for Microbiological Water Purifiers in accordance with U.S. Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) guidelines
- Tested by London School of Hygiene & Tropical Medicine using Poliovirus Type 1 (Sabin vaccine strain) in accordance with the Protocol for Microbiological Water Purifiers in accordance with US Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) guidelines
Two-year international limited warranty