- Metal Bladder Tank 3.2 Gallon (NSF approved) – Provided by 123filter.com
- Stainless Steel Connector 1/4″NPT
- Made from FDA listed, food grade materials
- Special designed for RO application
- Discharge efficiently in a vertical or horizontal position
NSF Certified 3.2 Gallon Water Storage Tank, provided by 123filter.com
from Ebay’s top-rated seller: 123filter*com
Water goes through a reverse osmosis membrane very slowly and people don’t have the patience to wait a long time to get a cup of water. For this reason the residential RO units need a water storage tank to store the purified water. The RO tanks can delivery stable and constant water flow when the faucet is opened. The concern that pollutants might come from air or animals with the use an opened tank favors the use of a closed expansion tank. Lead leaching to drinking water the cause of health risks, brass and copper are banned for use in purified/drinking water. This tank uses stainless steel connections to avoid the lead leaching concerns.
This tank is NSF approved under standard 58, and CE approved under the PED (pressure equipment directive).
– Stainless steel connection built for Reverse Osmosis water storage tank; pump tank & thermal tank applications.
– Brass cap with internal O-ring guarantees no air loss from air-vent.
– Smooth internal air vent cap prevents diaphragm damaged.
– High-grade butyl diaphragm, post-cure procedure insures a tasteless and odorless water chamber
– NSF 61 and 58 listed.
– IAMPO approved.
– CE Mark approved
TANK BALL VALVE NOT INCLUDED
Specifications & Dimensions
– Height: 14″, Diameter: 11″
– Tank storage capacity: 3.2 gallons
– Shipping weight: 9 LBS
– Packing dimension: 11″ W x 11″ D x 4″ H
Why Purchase From us
– Honest seller, more than 2600 positive feedbacks on ebay
– Free tech support before and after sale
– Ship from Atlanta warehouse daily. Only 2-day transit time for most states in Eastern Time zone and part of Central time zone (including Texas)
Find More Water Storage Products