- Constructed from electrolytic galvanized steel
- Cooking grade is selectable in two steps – suitable for cups, pots, and pans
- Extra fuel cubes store inside stove
- Includes 6 solid fuel tablets – each 14g
- Weight incl. tablets approx 6.3 oz. / 180g
The Esbit Pocket Stove is a compact and lightweight stove that is suitibable for cups, pots and pans. It includes 6 solid fuel tablets that can be stored insided the stove when not in use. It is etremely durable and made of electrolytic galvanized steel.
- Camp Chef stoves combine versatility and cook quality of a patio grill with portability of traditional camp stove
- Two-burner Blind Stove features lightweight cast aluminum burners, match-less ignition, and 34,000 BTUs of heat
- Comes with five-foot hose and regulator
- Measures 20.5 by 5.5 by 14.5 inches (W x H x D)
- Includes limited one-year manufacturer’s warranty
Combine portability and raw cooking power with the Camp Chef® Ranger II blind stove. Ideal for camping, hunting and outdoor cooking on the patio, this travel-ready stove offers a matchless ignition and a dual set of lightweight, cast-aluminum burners. Combined, they offer a total of 34,000 BTUs an hour.Somehow, food just tastes better in the great outdoors. It’s with this in mind that Camp Chef created a wide-ranging line of camping cookware designed to combine the versatility and cook quality of a patio grill with the portability of a traditional camp stove.
The two-burner Ranger stove features lightweight cast aluminum burners, match-less ignition, and 34,000 BTUs of heat. The stove measures 20.5 by 5.5 by 14.5 inches (W x H x D) and comes complete with a five-foot hose and regulator.
Camp Chef stoves and grills include a limited one-year manufacturer’s warranty against defects in materials and workmanship.