- Coleman warm weather sleeping bags made for camping temperatures between 40 and 60 degrees
- Rectangle shape, 33-Inch x 75-Inch, fits 5-Feet and 11-Inch tall, 3-Pounds of thermotech insulation
- Polyester cover with cotton flannel liner, commercial machine washable, increases durability
- ZipPlow plows fabric away from zipper to prevent snags, comfortcuff surrounds your face with softness
- 5 year limited warranty, made in China
The Coleman Clear Lake Sleeping Bag is great for warm-weather camping. It measures 33-Inch wide by 75-Inch long, and fits most people up to 5-feet, 11-inches. The Clear Lake Sleeping Bag is durably constructed of a polyester cover with a cozy cotton-flannel liner, with 3 pounds of ThermoTech insulation to keep you comfortable down to 40°-60Degree Fahrenheit. The Clear Lake features the QuickCord storage system for easy storage — no tying required. Coleman-Inchs ComfortSmart technology means your sleeping bag is packed with features to keep you warm and comfortable: ZipPlow plows fabric away from the zipper to prevent snags; Comfort Cuff surrounds your face with softness; FiberLock prevents insulation from shifting keeping you warm and increasing durability; ThermoLock reduces heat loss through the zipper, keeping you warmer; Zipper Glide tailoring allows smooth zipper operation around corners; and Roll Control locks the bag in place for easier rolling.Ideal for warm weather camping where the temperature won’t dip below 40 degrees, the Coleman Clear Lake sleeping bag is durably constructed of a polyester cover with soft, cozy cotton-flannel lining. Three pounds of ThermoTech insulation keep you comfortable throughout the night, and the bag measures 33-by-75 inches (W x D), fitting most campers up to five feet, 11 inches tall.
The Clear Lake sleeping bag includes Coleman’s ComfortSmart technology, meaning it’s full of features to keep you warm and comfortable, such as:
- ZipPlow: Prevents zipper snags by plowing fabric away from zipper
- Roll Control: Locks bag in place for easier rolling
- FiberLock: Prevents insulation from shifting, increasing durability
- ThermoLock: Reduces heat loss through the zipper, keeping you warmer
- Certified Temperature Rating: Independently tested for temperature accuracy
- Zipper Glide Tailoring: Allows smooth zipper operation around the corner
- Comfort Cuff: Surrounds your face with softness
The Coleman Limited Warranty
Coleman has been in business for more than 100 years, and continues to produce high-quality, affordable tents, lanterns, table-top stoves, and more. All Coleman products have a warranty against defects in material and workmanship, and the Clear Lake sleeping bag includes a limited five-year manufacturer’s warranty.
About Coleman Outdoor Products
More than 100 years ago, an entrepreneurial young man named W.C. Coleman had an idea for manufacturing better lanterns in Wichita, Kansas. A century later, Coleman’s current catalog features a wide-ranging array of products that make spending time outside a pleasure. The company crafts coolers that keep food and drinks cold for days, airbeds that are comfortable and won’t deflate during the night, a complete line of bright and long-lasting LED lights, powerful portable grills that cook with an authentic open-grill flame, and more.