- AlpineAire Foods
- Backpackers Pantry
- Beans Freeze Dried Food
- Breakfast Freeze Dried Food
- Bucket Freeze Dried Food
- Bug Out Bags
- Camp Stoves
- Cases Freeze Dried Food
- Cheese Freeze Dried Food
- Chicken Freeze Dried Food
- Crank Powered Lights
- Crank Powered Radios
- Desserts Freeze Dried Food
- Fire Starters
- First Aid Kits
- Freeze Dried Food
- Fruit Freeze Dried Food
- Gas Masks
- Gluten Free Freeze Dried Food
- Gourmet Freeze Dried Food
- Hygiene Kits
- Mixed Freeze Dried Food
- Mountain House Food
- Portable Water Filtration
- Power Generators
- Preparedness Seeds
- Prepping Supplies
- Ready To Eat Freeze Dried Food
- Single Serve Freeze Dried Food
- Sleeping Bags
- Sterno Fuel
- Survival Books
- Survival Gear
- Survival Guides
- Survival Kits
- Survival Tents
- Two Way Radios
- Vegetarian Freeze Dried Food
- Water Storage
- Wise Food Storage
Prepping Supplies Pages:
Category Archives: Survival Kits
- A 4 person, 3 day supply of emergency food, water, and emergency supplies.
- Packaged in easy to carry 5 gallon container.
- Perfect for the home, office, or anywhere!
(4) ER Food Bars – 3 day supply for 4 people, 5 Year Shelf-life. (12) Water Boxes w/ Straws – 3 day supply for 4 people, 5 Year Shelf-life. (50) Water Purification Tablets – To purify unsanitary water. (4) Thermal Blankets – Designed by NASA to retain body heat! (4) Ponchos with Hoods – Don’t be caught out in the rain without shelter. (1) Tube Tent – Comes with rope and instructions. (4) Out-of-state Contact Cards – Keep track of loved ones with these! (3) Lightsticks – 12 hours of bright green light at the snap of a finger! (1) Lightsticks – 12 hours of super-bright yellow light – just snap to glow! (1) Solar / Hand-Crank Powered Light, Radio, & Cell Phone Charger (5) Emergency Candles – Each candle lasts 5 hours! (1) Box Waterproof Matches – 50 matches; light after getting wet! (1) Safety Whistle – Blow loud for immediate rescue attention! (4) Tissue Packs – Help maintain sanitary conditions. (12) Sanitation/Toilet Bags – Maintains sanitary conditions! (1) Package Toilet Chemicals – Maintains sanitary conditions! (1) Snap-on Toilet Seat (optional) – Use with container as portable toilet. (1) Roll of Duct Tape – Great for various applications! (1) Plastic Sheeting – Shelter-in-place for protection from contaminants. (1) Survive-a-Guide – Complete guide to surviving any disaster! (4) Dust Masks – Prevents dust and germ inhalation. (1) Pair Vinyl Gloves – Protects hands from infection. (1) Pair Work Gloves – Heavy duty with leather palm. (1) Gas Shut-off Wrench – Protect your home from gas explosions. (1) Nylon Cord – 50 feet of heavy duty nylon rope. (1) Multi-function Swiss Army Knife – 5 function folding knife. (1) Can Opener – Easy to use GI style can opener. (1) 52-piece First Aid Kit – Comprehensive first aid kit in plastic case. (1) Packaged in 5 Gallon Air Tight Container – Easy to carry!
Survival Seed Kit, High Protein, 100% Heirloom/non GMO (Protein can be dangerously low in other seed kits) Reviews
Survival Seed Kit, High Protein, 100% Heirloom/non GMO (Protein can be dangerously low in other seed kits)
- The 10 varieties of seeds (beans, peas, broccoli) are selected to generate high amounts of protein in a short growing season.
- 50g of daily protein requirements can come from eating 1.2 cups of black beans in a day or 70 carrots in a day! Most survival seed kits are very low in protein.
- Harvest your own seeds from year to year. All seeds are Heirloom varieties, open pollinated and non-GMO.
- We purchase these seeds from established companies that professionally dry and test them to ensure 90%+ germination at the time of packaging.
- Packaging is in a heat sealed food grade 3.5mil compact (8″x10″) mylar bag designed to be stored in your refrigerator or freezer for 30 years or more.
The USDA recommendation for an average 140lb adult is a minimum of 50 grams of protein per day.
Without sufficient protein the body will consume its own muscle mass to meet protein needs.
Many common gardening plants are very low in protein and require consumption of a huge volume to meet 50g. A select few vegetables (beans, peas and broccoli) are high in protein which allow you to meet 50g easily, and should be the focus of your preparations.
In order to get 50g daily protein from each food source you would have to eat…
38 beets or
70 carrots or
26 cucumbers or
49 peppers or
73 radishes or
——here’s where it gets interesting——
1.2 cups of black beans!
or 6 cups of peas!
or 3 bunches of broccoli!
(Sources: USDA recommendations; USDA food database.)
Why not hunt meat for protein in a survival scenario?… Because the other 44+ million gun owners in America will most likely have the same plan. So what long term protein source can you rely upon? Your Garden!
Seeds in this kit:
Green Bean Bountiful (>50)
Green Bean Burpee’s Stringless (>50)
Purple Bean Royalty Purple Pod (>50)
Black Bean Black Valentine (>50)
Brown Bean Turkey Craw (>50)
Brown Bean Painted Pony (>50)
Broccoli Calabrese (>2000)
Broccoli Waltham 29 (>2000)
Pea Green Arrow (>50)
Pea Little Marvel (>50)
Based on availability and germination screening one of the ten seeds may be substituted for the same vegetable (bean for bean, etc).
The mylar bag will contain air, which the seeds need to survive.
Planting/Growing directions are included in the sealed mylar bag.
- Great 3-day supply for 2 people
- Survival kit for when the unexpected happens!
- Bright red color, easy-to-use and understand products.
- Recommended by the American Red Cross
- Keep one in the home, office, camper and/or car
Includes: (1) Large backpack, (4) latex gloves, (2) hooded ponchos, (2) 12 hour snap lights, (12) packs of purified water, (2) 2400 calorie food bars, 36 piece essential first aid kit, (2) dust masks, (2) Tissue Packs, (1) whistle w/ lanyard, (2) Thermal space blankets.
- Contains Essential Items to Survive
- Small compact kit easy to store
- Food & Water has a Five-Year Shelf-Life Coast Guard Approved
- Many products made in the USA
- Good for all types of disasters, Makes a great gift
Contains: 6 – Pouches Datrex water, 1- 2400 Calorie Emergency Food Bar, 1 – 12 Hour Light Stick, 1 – Mylar Blanket, 1 – Adult size poncho, 1 – 16 hour Body warmer, 1 – Pkg Tissues, 1 – Squeeze Flashlight (never needs batteries), 1 – Plastic whistle, 1 -36 Piece First-aid kit, 3 – Antiseptic Wipes, 1 – N95 Dust and bacteria mask.
Related Bug Out Bag Products