- AlpineAire Foods
- Backpackers Pantry
- Beans Freeze Dried Food
- Breakfast Freeze Dried Food
- Bucket Freeze Dried Food
- Bug Out Bags
- Camp Stoves
- Cases Freeze Dried Food
- Cheese Freeze Dried Food
- Chicken Freeze Dried Food
- Crank Powered Lights
- Crank Powered Radios
- Desserts Freeze Dried Food
- Fire Starters
- First Aid Kits
- Freeze Dried Food
- Fruit Freeze Dried Food
- Gas Masks
- Gluten Free Freeze Dried Food
- Gourmet Freeze Dried Food
- Hygiene Kits
- Mixed Freeze Dried Food
- Mountain House Food
- Portable Water Filtration
- Power Generators
- Preparedness Seeds
- Prepping Supplies
- Ready To Eat Freeze Dried Food
- Single Serve Freeze Dried Food
- Sleeping Bags
- Sterno Fuel
- Survival Books
- Survival Gear
- Survival Guides
- Survival Kits
- Survival Tents
- Two Way Radios
- Vegetarian Freeze Dried Food
- Water Storage
- Wise Food Storage
Prepping Supplies Pages:
Category Archives: Chicken Freeze Dried Food
- Preservative free
- Tamper proof, resealable container
- Great tasting
- 100 pieces in each tub
Pure freeze-dried chicken liver. All Natural. 100 pieces in each tub.
- Contains one six-ounce pouch each of Beef, Chicken, Lamb & Duck
When you check the list of ingredients in Stella & Chewy’s Freeze-Dried Dinners, you’ll see it reads like a who’s who of wholesome, healthy stuff. Like raw, naturally-raised meat, poultry or fish, sourced from USDA-inspected facilities. Organic fruits and vegetables such as cranberries, carrots, apples, spinach, broccoli and beets. Healthful, direct-fed microorganisms (probiotics), natural tocopherols, chelated trace minerals and taurine. Plus essential vitamins and minerals. And for your complete peace of mind, every ingredient is sourced from reputable suppliers. What you won’t see are any of the usual suspects, like grain, fillers, artificial preservatives, colorings, added hormones or antibiotics. They don’t even add sugar or salt!
- All natural, healthy treat
- Freeze Dried Whole Chicken Treat
- No artificial preservatives, color, or flavors
- Healthy high protein snack
- Must refrigerate once opened – best used within 30 days of opening
For Dogs & Cats
Halo Liv-A-Littles Chicken Breast White Meat Protein Treats let you reward your pet with the taste and benefits of a high-protein, low-carb snack. Try them as a nutritious treat or a delicious addition to a meal.
Find something to love in all our varieties: Lamb, Beef, Wild Salmon, and Ocean Whitefish.
Nourishment is more than food on a plate. It’s a commitment you make and enacted day after day. A commitment visible in the food you serve, in the products you use to groom, in each stroke and every hug.
Crude Protein … 80% (min.)
Crude Fat … 3.0% (min.)
Crude Fiber … 2.0% (max.)
Moisture … 5.0% (max.)
- 100% complete and balanced nutrition
- Raw, naturally-raised beef
- Freeze-dried to lock in nutrition and flavor
- No added hormones or antibiotics, and no grains, fillers, artificial preservatives or colorings
- Made in Wisconsin, utilizing S&C’s Secure by Nature Food Safety Process
It may come as a surprise, but your cute kitty is still a carnivore. She must consume meat to survive. Thats why every Stella & Chewys Cat Dinner is made with raw, natural meat, poultry or fish, without added hormones or antibiotics, sourced from USDA-inspected facilities. Chick, Chick Chicken Dinner, for example, contains farm-raised chicken as the first ingredient. Plus just the right amount of taurine, which is essential for feline health. Just like all Stella & Chewy products, its made without grain, fillers, artificial preservatives or colorings. They didnt even add sugar or salt! And every ingredient they use is sourced from reputable suppliers.
- Made with 100% pure beef liver
- High in protein
- Contains no preservatives or additives
- No refrigeration required
- Preferred choice of trainers for over 30 years
Pro-Treat Freeze Dried Liver Treats are 100% pure beef liver. They were developed many years ago as a tool for training pure bred dogs for show, and as an obedience tool for dogs in the ring. Over the years the use of freeze dried treats expanded from professional dog trainers and breeders to pet owners that want a more natural and healthy treat for their pets
- No rendered meat or meal and no by-products
- No artificial colors, flavors or preservative
- Pets easily digest this convenient source of high quality protein
100% chicken, freeze-dried protein treats – for dogs and cats! We realize your pet’s health and happiness is very important to you, and our comprehensive product line helps you be the caring, conscientious pet parent you want to be. We promise you the most convenient, highest-quality treats available anywhere. All of Halo’s products are made with the finest quality ingredients that support and help maintain your pet’s immune system. Since we don’t use chemicals, artificial flavors, preservatives, by-products or fillers, you’ll be able to pronounce every item on our label!
- 100% USDA human grade chicken, and 100% grain-free!
- Perfect for training, treats, or meal supplementation
- Easy to chip away small or large pieces for training
- One bag is equivalent to one pound of raw product
- Great for feeders of raw food – treats can be combined for a tasty, balanced meal while on the go!
Fresh Is Best’s freeze-dried treats enter the preparation process frozen, then are allowed to dry at low temperatures stretched out over a period of days. This process allows for maximum nutrient retention of the raw product – meat! And what do cats or dogs like better than meat? Nothing! Many so-called freeze-dried treats are dried quickly in a day or less at temperatures exceeding 180 degrees Fahrenheit, effectively cooking the product. This defeats the purpose of freeze-drying, as enzymes and other essential nutrients begin to deteriorate at 118 degrees Fahrenheit. You won’t find a better combination of drive-’em-wild BIG taste and complete, balanced nutrition anywhere.
- 2 – Servings
- No-Cook Entrée.
- Prepare right in the pouch.
- Chicken Entrée
Firm white meat chicken , vegetables and spices mingled with the delicate texture and flavor of couscous.Couscous [semolina (from durum wheat)], cooked freeze-dried diced chicken, sunflower seeds, barley flakes, red wheat flakes, sliced almonds, miso powder [whole soybeans, salt, maltodextrin], carrots*, celery*, whey powder, chicken flavor broth mix [maltodextrin, salt, autolyzed yeast extract, natural flavor, dehydrated vegetables (onion, celery, parsley, spinach, garlic, carrot), potato flour, soybean oil, xanthan gum, spices, extractive of spices, lecithin], onion granules, sea salt, mushrooms*, garlic granules, green onions*. Note: Small amounts of monosodium glutamate (MSG) naturally occur in hydrolyzed cereal solids & autolyzed yeast.
Frequently Asked Questions
How long will the food last?
Most products have a 3-5 year shelf life under proper conditions. Products containing shrimp, tuna, brown rice, nuts, and dairy products have a shelf life of one to two years.
What are proper storage conditions?
The best is a cool, dry environment for our products. The cooler the better. High heat that occurs in a garage or the trunk of a car is not good for these products.
How does AlpineAire Foods extend the shelf life of food?
By using freeze-dried and dehydrated ingredients, most of the water is removed from the item. Each product contains an oxygen absorber, which is iron oxide pellets. Iron oxide attacks the head-space oxygen remaining in the pouch once the pouch has been sealed. Oxygen has moisture so the absorber collects the oxygen and thus slows down the oxidation process that can occur. Oxidation leads to rancidity.
Is the oxygen absorber harmful?
No, it is not harmful, but do not use it as a spice packet. It tastes awful.
What is freeze drying?
Freeze drying is a process used for instant or quick rehydration of certain dried foods. The first step in freeze drying is to rapidly freeze the food. The water content, now frozen, is turned directly into a gas and withdrawn from the food during the next steps, vacuum and low-heat, thus avoiding the shrinkage. Many of AlpineAire’s products are custom freeze dried to suit strict quality requirements. Freeze-dried products include grains, beans, fruits, meats, seafood, pastas, vegetables, and eggs. Using this process, 98% of the moisture is removed.
Key advantages of freeze-dried products include:
- The original taste and nutritional value of the food is retained due to very low heat temperature that is used.
- Foods are quick and easy to prepare.
- There’s no waste.
- It’s an ideal method for maintaining flavors of meat, poultry, and fish.
- Extends the shelf life of the product.
- No preservatives are necessary.
- Results in a super-lightweight, compact product.
- A wide variety of foods are available.
- Use hot or cold water to rehydrate.
What is dehydration?
The standard method of dehydrating vegetables and spices is to place the items on a conveyor belt and run them through an oven at a high temperature for a relatively short time. About 90 to 95% of the moisture is removed.
Some vegetables are more suited to this form of drying than others. This means that with the addition of water, the product rehydrates back to its original state more easily. Preferable items include: onions, bell peppers, tomatoes, celery, carrots and mushrooms. Dehydrated items such as peas, corn, and green beans do not rehydrate as well as freeze-dried.
What are proper storage techniques?
It is crucial that you store food properly:
- Avoid exposure to heat and moisture; make sure foods are not accessible to insects or animals.
- Never store food directly on the ground or on concrete floors–moisture can build up inside containers.
- Avoid such storage places that experience temperature build-up such as attics, garages, or car trunks. Ideally, storage should not exceed room temperature for extended periods.
- Store in a location that’s accessible so that periodic inspections are easy and you can rotate supplies.
- Avoid excessive and rough handling of pouch and canned foods.
- 100% natural with no chemicals additives or preservatives ever
- Every batch quality and micro tested for safety
- Guaranteed to please even the most finicky dogs
All natural leg of lamb cubed, then freeze dried to perfection using no chemicals, additives or preservatives. The result is a delicious daily snack or training treat that you can feel great about feeding each time you reward your dog. All Whole Life treats are single ingredient and grain free. They are also low in fat, calories and carbs so they won’t contribute to weight gain like biscuits and other high calorie treats.Whole Life Pet Treats created “Farm to Friend”: the world’s first treats for your four-legged friends made with fresh ingredients from local farmers, ranchers and fishermen – with no “mystery meats” and no middleman. All Whole Life treats are made in small fresh batches, freeze-dried and packaged in a state-of-the-art facility in the beautiful mountains of Berkshire, MA USA
- Made with freeze dried beef, beef liver, fruits, and vegetables
- All natural raw food _ a convenient & delicious way to serve raw on the go!
- Grain-free and gluten-free
- Can be crumbled over your petÍs favorite kibble or canned food as a special treat or enticing topper
- Cats love it too – a great way to transition a cat to raw
Instinct Freeze Dried Raw is raw food without the moisture _ it can be stored at room temperature! Freeze Dried Raw is a delicious and convenient way to feed raw on the go. You can feed Freeze Dried Raw as a sole meal, as a treat, or as a tasty topper on your kibble and canned foods to entice your picky eater (even cats!). Pets love it!