- AlpineAire Foods
- Backpackers Pantry
- Beans Freeze Dried Food
- Breakfast Freeze Dried Food
- Bucket Freeze Dried Food
- Bug Out Bags
- Camp Stoves
- Cases Freeze Dried Food
- Cheese Freeze Dried Food
- Chicken Freeze Dried Food
- Crank Powered Lights
- Crank Powered Radios
- Desserts Freeze Dried Food
- Fire Starters
- First Aid Kits
- Freeze Dried Food
- Fruit Freeze Dried Food
- Gas Masks
- Gluten Free Freeze Dried Food
- Gourmet Freeze Dried Food
- Hygiene Kits
- Mixed Freeze Dried Food
- Mountain House Food
- Portable Water Filtration
- Power Generators
- Preparedness Seeds
- Prepping Supplies
- Ready To Eat Freeze Dried Food
- Single Serve Freeze Dried Food
- Sleeping Bags
- Sterno Fuel
- Survival Books
- Survival Gear
- Survival Guides
- Survival Kits
- Survival Tents
- Two Way Radios
- Vegetarian Freeze Dried Food
- Water Storage
- Wise Food Storage
Prepping Supplies Pages:
Category Archives: Camp Stoves
- Sturdy cooking accessory makes it easier to grill your outdoor feasts
- 24-by-16-inch (W x D) grilling surface
- Made of heavy-duty welded steel
- Designed for cooking over an open fire
- Legs fold up for easy storage
Heavy – duty Camp Grill keeps you cookin’. Don’t spill the beans! This sturdy food fryer won’t go topsy-turvy on you. It’ll stay right where you put it. That’s because it’s designed for cooking over an open fire with its rugged iron frame and expanded metal grill surface. Ideal for cast iron cooking or for grilling directly on its surface. Legs fold under for compact storage and transport. Weighs 8 1/2 lbs. For steady cooking at the camp… order ONLINE now! AVAILABLE SEPARATELY: 36 x 18″ Heavy-duty Camp Grill – word search in our Store for ‘Camp Grills’. 24 x 16″ Heavy-duty Camp GrillFood just tastes better outside especially grilled food. To ensure you’re outfitted appropriately to show your culinary prowess in the great outdoors, try the Texsport Camp Grill. The sturdy 24-by-16-inch (W x D) grilling surface is made of heavy-duty welded steel, designed for cooking over an open fire. When it’s time to strike camp, the legs fold up for easy storage.
Find More Camp Stove Products
- Comes with eight fuel tablets
- Can be used with a Sierra Cup
The Folding Stove comes with eight solid fuel tablets. Use one tablet for moderate heat or multiple tablets to increase the heat you generate. It is great for cooking or for emergency heat. A stainless steel Sierra Cup (sold separately) can be used to boil water or this stove will support even larger pans to fill a variety of cooking needs. Light weight and collapsable, this is the ideal stove for individual needs.
Related Survival Tent Products
- CoolFuel Valve First ever dual-valve design offers an unrivaled range of flame control simmer to boil with a twist of the flame adjuster.
- Extra Wide Pot Supports Three wide pot supports hold larger MSR pots or fry pans for gourmet cooking.
- Multi-Fuel Burns white gas, kerosene and unleaded auto fuel.
- Self-Cleaning Shaker Jet Clean out jet debris for high performance with a flick of the wrist.
- Lifetime warranty
In a world that expects liquid-fuel stoves to have one setting (hot), the DragonFly stands out. Since its debut in 1998, it has won numerous awards for its innovative dual-valve design, which offers an unrivaled range of continuous and immediate flame control. Simmer a delicate sauce over a candle flame or melt snow quickly over a blowtorch with a twist of the flame adjuster. The continued popularity and performance of the DragonFly can be attributed to the many features invented by MSR.The Dragonfly liquid-fuel camp stove takes precision-simmering performance and puts it in a chassis that’s built to handle a variety of fuels and the frequent use dished-out by global vagabonds. Tough and stable, it excels in institutional and guide service settings. Its dual-valve design gives you the flame control you need for evenly heating large pots (up to 9-inch maximum diameter) of crowd-pleasing gruel. Of course, when the need arises to melt snow and brew-up fast, the DragonFly goes from zero to searing at the twist of a knob. The package includes a fuel pump, windscreen, heat reflector, small-parts kit, instructions, and stuff sack. (Fuel bottle not included.)
- Unrivaled Flame Control: We pioneered the dual-valve design of the Dragonfly stove, enabling it to deliver precision simmer-to-boil control with a simple twist of the flame adjuster.
- Extra Wide Pot Supports: Three wide pot supports hold larger (up to 9″ maximum diameter) MSR pots or fry pans for group cooking.
- Multi-Fuel: Burns white gas, kerosene, unleaded auto fuel, diesel, and jet fuel.
- Compact: Folds to 1/3 of its working size and fits in a 2-liter MSR pot for easy storage.
- Efficient: The suspended burner cup enables the stove to burn hot and strong while reducing heat lost to the ground
- Field Maintainable: Shaker Jet technology and smart engineering allows complete cleaning and maintenance in the field.
- Minimum Weight: 14 ounces
- Packaged Weight: 1 pound, 2 ounces
- Country of Origin Made in Seattle, USA
Bivouac! Foldable Pocket Cooker for easy travel. Forget cold food in the boonies! Heat up some grub, like beans, hot dogs or soup. Compact Cooker uses all natural fuel such as sticks, paper, straw, anything. No gas. No batteries. Unfolds in a jiffy from 6 1/2 x 3 3/4 x 1 1/8″ to 8 x 6″h. (open). Hinged, all-metal panels. Comes in nylon case with 2″w. belt loop. Weighs 2 lbs. To deploy yours, order now! Please Note: case color may vary. Foldable Pocket Cooker
- Liquid-fuel stove with multiple fuel burning capabilities; perfect for any outdoor adventurer
- Liquid-fuel is light and efficient; stainless steel and brass design is durable and compact
- Folds and nests into MSR cooksets
- Includes fuel line and fuel pump; fuel canister not included
- Lifetime warranty
The WhisperLite Internationale combines the reliability and durability of the WhisperLite with multi-fuel burning capabilities, making it the ideal stove for globetrotting backpackers. Includes fuel line and fuel pump; fuel canister sold separately.A multi-fuel version of the legendary MSR WhisperLite stove, the Whisperlite International stove is just as strong and reliable, yet even more versatile. Featuring self-cleaning Shaker Jet technology, it burns white gas, kerosene, and unleaded auto fuel, making this the perfect choice for globetrotting backpackers seeking lightweight and compact multi-fuel versatility backed up by decades of dependability. The stove folds small and packs into most MSR pots and is field maintainable.
What’s in the Box?
The stove package includes a fuel pump, windscreen, heat reflector, small-parts kit, instructions, and stuff sack. (Fuel bottle not included.)
- Proven reliability in a simple, durable design with over 20 years of proven performance in the field
- Multi-Fuel: Burns white gas, kerosene, and unleaded auto fuel
- Compact design folds small and packs into most MSR pots
- Shaker Jet technology and smart engineering allows complete cleaning and maintenance in the field
- Made in USA
- Minimum Weight: 11.5 ounces
- Packaged Weight: 15.5 ounces
- Burn time (white gas) per 20 ounces of fuel: 110 minutes
- Burn time (kerosene) per 20 ounces of fuel: 160 minutes
- Boil time (white gas), 1 liter: 3.5 minutes
- Boil time (kerosene), 1 liter: 4.4 minutes
- Water boiled (white gas) per 100 ml of fuel: 4.4 liters
- Water boiled (white gas) per 1 ounce of fuel: 1.3 liters
- Water boiled (kerosene) per 100 ml of fuel: 5.3 liters
- Water boiled (kerosene) per 1 ounce of fuel: 1.6 liters
Touted as the best-selling liquid-fuel stove, the MSR Whisperlite has been tested and proven to deliver by hikers and backpackers for over 20 years. Combining a flexible and easy-to-use design with the durability and portability necessary for any adventurer, the Whisperlite is MSR’s most reliable choice for outdoor cooking. Liquid-fuel has the advantage of being light and portable, weighing this stove in at only 14.5 ounces, while the stainless steel and brass design carry the durability to last in your pack or on the trail. On top of that, it’s got the power to perform: boil a liter of water in just under four minutes. With the Whisperlite, it’s easy to get the convenience and durability out of a camping stove that your adventures on the trail demand. No wonder it was awarded the 2005 Backpacker Magazine Reader’s Choice for best camping stove.
- Camp Chef stoves combine versatility and cook quality of a patio grill with portability of traditional camp stove
- Three-burner Blind Stove features lightweight cast aluminum burners, match-less ignition, and 51,000 BTUs of heat
- Comes with five-foot hose and regulator
- Measures 30 by 5.5 by 14.5 inches (W x H x D)
- Includes limited one-year manufacturer’s warranty
Experience the portability and enhanced cooking power of the Camp Chef® Ranger III blind stove. Ideal for camping, hunting or cooking on the patio, this travel-ready stove offers matchless ignition and a set of 3 individual burners. These lightweight, cast-aluminum burners offer a combined total of 51,000 BTUs an hour.Somehow, food just tastes better in the great outdoors. It’s with this in mind that Camp Chef created a wide-ranging line of camping cookware designed to combine the versatility and cook quality of a patio grill with the portability of a traditional camp stove.
The three-burner Ranger stove features lightweight cast aluminum burners, match-less ignition, and 51,000 BTUs of heat. The stove measures 30 by 5.5 by 14.5 inches (W x H x D) and comes complete with a five-foot hose and regulator.
Camp Chef stoves and grills include a limited one-year manufacturer’s warranty against defects in materials and workmanship.
- High Stand
- 1 Year warranty
- For use with Coleman gas or propane 2 or 3-burner stoves
- Portable griddle designed for Coleman Road Trip grills
- Heavy-duty, porcelain-coated cast-iron construction
- Ideal for pancakes, eggs, bacon, omelets, and more
- Also works on campfire stove grate or open flame
- Measures 12 x 12 inches; weighs 7 pounds
Coleman Roadtrip Cast Iron Accessory Griddle sits on top of a propane burner for easy cooking! Expand your camp fare menu with this Cast Iron Accessory Griddle from Coleman! Perfect for pancakes, scrambled eggs and MUCH more! Made with cast iron for even heat distribution on the entire surface. Measures 12 x 12″. Get yours, right now! Coleman Roadtrip Cast Iron Accessory GriddleTurn your Coleman Road Trip grill or campfire stove grate into a portable diner with this Coleman cast-iron griddle. Made of heavy-duty, porcelain-coated cast iron, the griddle is easy to clean and long lasting. More importantly, the griddle opens up a world of menu options for your camping trip, including pancakes, fried eggs, bacon, omelets, grilled cheese sandwiches, and more. The griddle–which is compatible with Coleman 9941 and 9949 Road Trip grills–measures approximately 12 by 12 inches and weighs 7 pounds. The griddle is not compatible with Coleman’s 9928 Road Trip Pro Series grills.
More than 100 years ago, a young man with an entrepreneurial spirit and a better idea began manufacturing lanterns in Wichita, Kansas. His name was W.C. Coleman, and the company he founded would change life in America. A man plagued with such poor vision he sometimes had to ask classmates to read aloud to him, Coleman saw a brilliant light in 1900 in a drugstore window that stopped him in his tracks. He inquired about the light inside and discovered he was able to read even the small print on a medicine bottle by the illumination. The lamps had mantles, not wicks, and were fueled by gasoline under pressure instead of coal oil. Soon afterward, Coleman started a lighting service that offered a “no light, no pay” clause–a big step forward for merchants who were burned by inferior products that rarely worked–and drew substantial interest from businesses that wanted to keep their lights on after dark.
In the ensuing years, Coleman expanded its product line well beyond lanterns. The company’s current catalog is thick with products that make spending time outdoors a pleasure. There are coolers that keep food and drinks cold for days on end, comfortable airbeds that won’t deflate during the night, a complete line of LED lights that last for years, powerful portable grills that cook with an authentic open-grill flame, and much, much more. Coleman has truly fashioned much of our outdoor camping experience, and expects to do so for generations to come.
More Camp Stove Products
- Features two durable cast burners for complete outdoor cooking performance.
- Tabletop design for convenient on-the-go cooking.Detachable Legs Included
- Cook for groups with ease with the 364 sq. inch cooking surface
- Neatly folds for easy storage & stove protection with the suitcase-style lid
- 14.75 Inches by 7.5 Inches by 28.25 Inches (without Legs) Legs measure approximately 20″ in length.
The Camp Chef DJ-60LW Sport Utility table top stove features two durable cast burners for complete outdoor cooking performance. The tabletop design is convenient for on-the-go cooking, and can be used with bulk propane tanks.This table-top stove is perfect for anyone who wants the freedom to cook outdoors where they like. Features two 30,000 BTU/hr low-pressure cast burners and a lid with built in windscreen, also included, are removable Legs, approximately 20 Inches long. Compact and powerful this stove will handle all your cooking needs from delicate pancakes to lobster boils. Perfect for campers, hunters, hikers and anyone who wants full-size power in a compact stove. This stove is sure to get used – time and time again!