American Red Cross FR150 Microlink Solar-Powered, Self-Powered AM/FM/Weatherband Portable Radio with Flashlight and Cell Phone Charger (Red)
- AM (520-1710 KHz), FM (87-108MHz), NOAA weather on all 7 channels. Built-in hand crank power generator recharges the internal rechargeable
- From solar power, the built-in rechargeable Ni-MH battery that takes charge from the dynamo crank and from an AC adapter (not included).
- Built-in cell phone charger, Earphone jack 3.5 mm socket, Cell phone charger output jack.
- Power source: solar power; built-in rechargeable Ni-MH battery pack
- Weight: 7.5 oz. and 200 g. Accessories: owner’s manual, warranty card, preparedness guide, card for cell phone tip.
Solar-Powered, Self-Powered AM/FM/Weatherband Portable Radio with Flashlight and Cell Phone Charger. The Microlink brings together some of the most popular features of our Voicelink, in a more compact design. This ultra-portable device is ideal to have on hand when you’re roughing it. It also makes a great addition to any emergency-preparedness kit. No plugs or wires are required. Instead, turn the hand crank to power the Microlink, or capture the sun’s energy and run it on solar power. You’ll always know what’s going on, thanks to the AM, FM and weather bands. You can also tune in to the FCC and EAS public alert systems. Add the flashlight, the cell phone charger and you’ve got one versatile little device.